The way we work is changing and gone are the days of working all day in the office. Today’s demands from customers and staff create an imperative to be more available and flexible. Whether your staff need to work from home, at a client site or on the move, Agile has the tools and expertise to allow them to stay connected and get the job done.
Improve Business Productivity
Get the most from your staff by providing the tools to do their job from outside the office. Home working can help boost staff effectiveness. Mobile workers can use downtime such as travelling between client sites to collect messages, return calls or join an audio conference.
Attract and Retain Staff
Agile’s remote working tools enable you to offer staff flexible working arrangements and work-life balance, helping to attract and retain top talent.
Meet Business Continuity Outcomes
Natural disasters, power cuts or pandemics can put your business at risk and potentially cut you off from staff and your customers. With Agile’s remote working solutions, your business won’t close even if your office has to.
How It Works
Agile designs and delivers remote working applications that integrate with your communications infrastructure. No matter whether your staff are working from home or on the move, our goal is to provide tools which are effective and simple to use.
Some of the great features of Agile’s remote working applications include:
• A consistent interface across all communications devices simplifying the user experience
• One number - whether you’re at your desk, on a mobile or working at home.
• Presence information on your mobile or laptop, allowing you to see at a glance if someone is available.
• One inbox for all messages be they SMS, email, or voicemail.
• Simplicity of access - in most cases staff only need an internet connection to stay connected.